Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Growing In Unity - August 21st - Day Two - Tuesday


Aimee's Stamping Adventures
Unity Stamp Company
Growing In Unity
Tuesday - August 21st - Day Two

=====================================

Hello again!. I am back with some more inspiration using Unity Stamp Company stamps. 
For todays blog entry I decided to make a few 
Encouragement Cards using some of my favorite kits.
I think we all can use some encouragement with things we are dealing with or going through.
It's nice to know that we are not alone.

For my First card I decided to use the image and a
sentiment from the "Jar Of Hope" kit.
I stamped the image onto watercolor paper using Staz-On Ink.
I then proceeded to use my Zig Markers and a water brush.
I love this way of water coloring and for me its relaxing.
I put some color on a piece of acetate and then picked it up using my water brush.  For the vase I used my Zig marker for the water and stems and then put a layer of 
"Glossy Accents" on the vase to make it look like glass.
I love "Glossy Accents".






---------------------------------------

For my second card today I decided to use the 
"Planted" kit by Unity.
This is one of my favorite kits!.
For this card I stamped the image and sentiment onto
watercolor paper and once again colored with my
Zig markers. This sentiment is awesome!!.
I used a little bit of distress ink on the edges of the 
image and the sentiment.







--------------------------------------------

And for my final card today I chose
to make a card using the 
"Never Easier, Just Better" Stamp Set.
I did use both the image and sentiment.
I stamped image and sentiment in green ink, and 
matted with black cardstock.





--------------------------------------------------


I hope you enjoyed my second day as Growing In Unity Girl.
Come back each day this week.
Remember comment daily on my blog for a chance
to win one of two 25 stamp grab bags from Unity!.

Stamping hugs!.




34 comments:

  1. Love the glossy accents and watercoloring. I really like the stamping with the green ink. I use black much too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all. I am Impressed how good the last card look with the green ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The planted card is my favorite. Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love your use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards, Aimee! I love all of these sentiments. They truly are uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, all people could use some encouragement, in their lives... Your cards reflect that, and I adore the kits, that you used. Thank you for the inspiration.....
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those stamps, your coloring, and designs. Just lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like them all but I think my all time favorite would be the green card. I would have never just used one color but I will from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the glossy accents on the jar of flowers. Little touches like that really make it interesting. I love your other cards too. The unique trees are great for fall and the green themed card is striking. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards. I especially like the second one. (I just got that kit!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, and I love the stamping with green ink, it makes a nice change

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Cards!!!! Great Job!!! Little hard to read with the white lettering but maybe a setting on my end??

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all great cards Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. More beautiful cards! I really like your jar of hope card. You got the variation in the water so perfect and with the glossy accents it looks so real. The flowers are so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards, really like the monochromatic green! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love seeing such inspiring work! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea to use the glossy accents to give the jar dimension. The poppies in a jar are so pretty, I like the soft look you created .

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I really like the all green ink card. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the sentiment on your final card! I love your first card...I agree with you...watercoloring is so relaxing and this is such a pretty example of it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite cards to make are ENCOURAGEMENT cards. They lift me and I hope the people I send them to.. Love these

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow ... more great card ideas. I absolutely love them all, but the 3rd one stamped in green and matted on black is wonderful. Can’t wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty projects today! Your coloring is beautiful. I love the green card. CAS is my favorite!
    --Phaline Mays

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love both of these cards and the sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  25. the variety of colors on the planted kit are stunning. such great work.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The glossy accents are perfect for the jar! Great job of showcasing Unity Stamps.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very lovely cards. I agree, the sentiment with Planted is one of my favorites <3 All of these were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. BEAUTIFUL cards! I especially am loving the first card! Your coloring is fantastic! Your coloring of the water in the glass jar looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete

If you need to reach me....please message me here.