Thursday, January 21, 2016

Cute "Otter Nonsense" Card

Good Evening All!. Hope you are having a great day and have had a chance to do some fun stamping today!!. Well I got inspired and here is what I created. 

For this card I decided to use Unity Stamp Company's stamp entitled " Otter Nonsense" by artist Joslyn Nielson. I love this stamp is "Otterly Adorable" (smiling).

I know the background behind the otter is not necessarily "red" but I thought it might be considered in red family and work :). I even added bling!. I found these cute little white labels with red outline that stick and used and stamped "To My Significant Otter". I had a small heart punch and added those to card.  I am happy with how it came out.

Hope you like the card I created. Happy Stamping!!.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you need to reach me....please message me here.