Saturday, November 17, 2018

Beth Duff Winter Release Blog Hop 2018




            Beth Duff Designs - Winter Release Blog Hop 2018
                           Guest Designer - Aimee Phillips


             Hello and Welcome to my blog post for the newly 
              Beth Duff Designs - Winter Release Stamp Sets.
   I was honored to be able to be a Guest Designer for this release.
      I hope you like what I created using her amazing designs.


For my first card I decided to use the "Timber" Stamp Set 
                               which can be found here: 
                  https://duffsdesign.com/products/timber





For the card I put the lumberjack on white cardstock and colored with my Zig Clean Color Brush Markers.
Once done coloring I cut him out and put him onto 
my red cardstock base.
I decided I would use the words included in the stamp set
and instead of leaving them together I would simply
cut the apart and put on both sides of the lumberjack.
I thought this might be cute for a "just because" card, 
a Valentines Day card, or maybe an Anniversary Card.

------------------------------------------

For my next project using the lumberjack stamp set
I decided to create a birthday tag.


For my tag I used light blue card stock and traced out the
size of my tag and cut it out.
I then ran the card stock through an embossing folder 
that I had with clouds for a background.
I used the "Happy Birthday Wild Man" stamp 
as a sort of banner behind him.
I took some green card stock and cut to make grass, 
and added the saw around the hole of the tag
for some added interest.
I used some fun foam to pop up the "Timber" lumberjack.

https://duffsdesign.com/products/timber

-----------------------------------------------

For my third project I chose to use the "Let's Get Lit"
Stamp Set. This is also an adorable stamp set.

Up first is the tag that I created.


For my tag I used the Reindeer and the Tree from
this stamp set. The stamp set has lots of fun additional stamps.
I colored up the tree and the reindeer.
I also used the same clouds embossing folder for the 
background of the tag, as well as cut green paper
to resemble grass.
Used fun foam to pop up the reindeer to put him in front
of the tree. 
And lastly stamped the "Merry Christmas" and created 
a sort of banner above the top.

---------------------------------------------------

For my Fourth project showcasing the new
Winter Releases by Beth Duff Designs
I made a card using this adorable "Let's Get Lit" Stamp Set
which can be found here:

https://duffsdesign.com/collections/new-products/products/lets-get-lit


Here is my card I created using the "Get Lit" stamp set
by Beth Duff Designs.
I used a red card stock for base, and used the clouds
embossing folder for the background of the image.
I colored the tree and reindeer using Zig Markers.
And finally added the "Let's Get Lit" stamp matted with 
black card stock at the top of the card.
I think this reindeer is adorable - I made mine 
"Rudolph" with the red nose.

------------------------------------------------

And for my last two designs showcasing
Beth Duff Designs Winter Releases
I wanted to combine both of the stamp sets to
make a cute card and gift tag.

For the card I thought this could be cute
for Valentines Day, Anniversary, proposing...etc.


For my card I used a snowflake embossing folder for the
background of the card.
I colored up one of the trees, the lumberjack, and the reindeer
using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
I put the tree and reindeer flat against the card background,
and used some fun foam to pop up the lumberjack.
I thought the sentiment "Wood You Be Mine" 
was perfect for this card.

--------------------------------

And lastly here is my adorable tag I made using both
the "Let's Get Lit" stamp set and the "Timber" stamp set.


I really had a lot of fun creating these using the
new Winter Releases.
I want to thank Beth Duff from the bottom of my heart
for allowing me the opportunity to be a 
"Guest Designer" for Beth Duff Designs.
I would welcome the opportunity again anytime!!.

For those who do not know I deal with panic and anxiety,
and creating cards and tags etc. using stamps helps me a lot.
Coloring is therapeutic.

I hope you totally enjoyed what I created for this
Beth Duff Designs Winter Release.

Happy creating!!.


















1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet Aimee!! Heaps and heaps of thank you's for your sweet note and visit over to my blog for the Pinkfresh May release! And how adorable is this little fella!!! O my goodness, I adore the way you colored him, and the sentiment is so fitting! Sending big crafty hugs to you and thanks again! xo

    ReplyDelete

If you need to reach me....please message me here.