Monday, February 22, 2021

Growing In Unity Day 1 - Encouragement Cards

 

                    Growing In Unity Day One

                       Encouragement Cards

                

   Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy the cards I have created using Unity Stamp Company Stamps and maybe you find one or two that you didn't have that I inspired you to add to your collection - after all one can never have too much Unity.

For my first card I chose to use the Starburst Background stamp from Ann Butler and stamp in a Turquoise Ink. I matted it with black card stock and used a Turquoise card stock for base of A2 card.

For the image I used an Itty Bitty called "Stars In The Jar" which I love. Don't let the "Itty Bitty" fool you as most of the ones I have are actually good size stamps and fill the bag they come in.  

I stamped the image and colored with a few Spectrum Noir markers and matted also in black. Love the sentiment "Always Wishing You The Best".







For my second card made with Unity Stamps I chose to use "Planted" by Angie Blom. This is one of my favorite stamp sets to use. I love the main image for the stamp as its perfect to use for an A2 background. With the recent trend of slim line cards this would be great to stamp next to each other to fill a slim line card front. I used the sentiment that came with the kit. I love quotes and sayings and this is one of my favorites.






For the final card for today I chose to use a Uniquely Unity Stamp set entitled "Whole Love Story" from July 2017 by Angie Blom. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers, matted with black card stock down side of card and used a gold colored card stock for the card base.

.


Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment daily as at the end of the week I will pick two winners for a $20 Unity Stamp Company gift card.

Stay safe and keep crafting.

40 comments:

  1. You are sure busy! Loved all 3 of your cards, but especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely was busy LOL. The first one was fun to make and very quick. Hope I inspired stay safe.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards!!! Great start of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cards are so awesome!!!! Love how you put everything together. Hope you have a great week, can’t wait to see what you create this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment and for my smile. I had fun creating with my vast collection of unity LOL.

      Delete

  4. Three great cards. I have Stars in the Jar but not the other two. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had had the star background by Ann Butler a while now and when I was going through the itty bittys had saw the stars in the jar stamp set and thought it would be perfect to put on the front. I'm glad you enjoyed what I made. Stay safe.

      Delete
  5. I love your cards. Especially the first one, I think that is one I just ordered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love unity sentiment kits. You get so much for the money when they're on sale and I love the fact that you can take an image from one kid and put a sentiment from another and make your own unique card. Thank you for the compliment.

      Delete
  6. Great cards ,love the first one, the colors really pop, great start to your week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment on my cards. Hope you stick around for the week. Stay safe.

      Delete
  7. Nice cards and a great variety. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful cards. look forward to your week.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three fabulous cards. I especially love the first one. Might have to add that cute jar to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards,love the jar of stars!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards very creative !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such awesome cards Aimee but I love the one using planted! It would be useful for so many occasions! Looking forward to your week! Have fun!!
    Vannessa Osbourn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Aimee! So happy to see you as GIU Girl this week. AND using one of Ann Butler's stamps - yay! Love all the colorfulness on all three cards, great job. Looking forward to your week of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are lovely and inspiring. I am always on the lookout for ideas for uplifting cards for my card ministry. Have an enjoyable week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards! I look forward to seeing your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards... I'm looking forward to your GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What nice cards!!! Looking forward to the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love encouragement cards as we can all use more of that in our lives. These are great, and I specially love the middle one. I have had my eye on the set for a long time and need to put it in my wish list so I don't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow you were sure busy! Your cards are all so beautiful and very creative too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You blue and black card really is eye catching. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards, you coloring is lovely. I really like the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the "Whole Love Story" card. It is beautiful and I love the sentiment too. Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really nice cards. I especially love the "Planted" card. Thanks for sharing your creations with us.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on your growing with Unity week! Your cards are fabulous. I love the star jar.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on your growing with Unity week! Your cards are fabulous. I love the star jar.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aimee thank you for sharing, I had to get the stars in a jar the last time I saw Whitney demo with it, but I still haven't used it. The time is now! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you need to reach me....please message me here.