Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Growing In Unity - Day 2 - Miss You Cards

Welcome to Day 2 of my week as

Growing In Unity Girl. 

For today I chose to create a few 

Miss You cards.

For the first card I created I used the Sentiment Kit

"Trust It Will Be Okay" April 2020 by Lisa Arana.

This card was a quick one to make. I stamped image in red ink as well as the sentiment. I then matted with black cardstock and placed on red card stock. 



For the second card that I created I used the stamp sets

"Vintage Ledger" and "Distance" by Angie Blom.

I stamped ledger on white cardstock and stamped sentiment right on top. I then stamped and colored image and cut out to place on top of the ledger. This was one of my first background stamps from Unity and one of my favorite to use for card making.



And finally for today I created a card using two 
Unity Stamp Company stamp sets....
The first one I used is called "Vintage Postcard".
Love this stamp as it takes up most of the front of an a2 card which is the card size I make the most.

I then used the stamp set "Kinda Sorta Miss You" 
by Lisa Arana. 
I absolutely love coloring this image up as its fun and so colorful.
I added two sentiments from the same stamp set.



I truly hope you enjoyed seeing what I created for my 
Day 2 of being Growing In Unity Girl.
Please don't forget to leave me a comment daily 
for a chance to be one of two winners of a $20 gift card
from Unity Stamp Company.
(Can't have too much Unity right - smiling)

As always stay safe and happy crafting.
It's good for the soul!.


34 comments:

  1. Great cards. Love that Vintage Ledger stamp - why do I not have that one?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you need to add it to your list lol. I'm a good enabler.

      Delete
  2. Both are wonderful, I love quick cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. Love the postcard stamp!!! I will have to put that on my list!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of my first Unity stamps. Love it use it a lot.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful cards! I'm adding a couple of these sets to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. Glad I could help your growing Unity collection lol stay safe.

      Delete
  5. I just pulled out the Trust It Will Be OK kit to make a BD card for my daughter. I really love all those images in the heart shaped. That ledger background is inspiring to me, think I need to add it to my growing list. These winter bills are prohibiting me from placing an order right now but temps are in the 30's now so it will not be long... Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Ledger background is one of my favorites and actually was one of my very first background stamps from Unity. I love using it and have made several other cards using it. It's perfect for an A2 size card. Thank you for the compliment stay safe.

      Delete
  6. Oh these are allbeautiful!!! Love the first one with the heart, pretty image!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliment. I had fun creating them stay safe.

      Delete
  7. Great cards!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these cards, especially the one with Vintage Ledger. I need that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vintage leather stamp was one of my first background stamps from Unity. I've been with unity now for 8 years and it's one that I love using time and time again. It's perfect for an A2 size card. Stay safe.

      Delete
  9. Love the ledger and the post card, I am a vintage kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too LOL. Can always add a little bit of distress photo to the edges to make it even more vintage-looking.

      Delete
  10. What nice cards!!! I also make mostly A-2 cards, sometimes No. 10 (now called slimline).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've mostly make a two cards as well. Trying to make a few Slimline cards feel like a fish out of water LOL. I think tomorrow I made a few.

      Delete
  11. I love all of these, but especially the one with the ledger background. I'm not sure why I've never seen this one before LOL. I thought for sure I had seen all of the stamps, but this lends such a nice vintage vibe, that I think I need it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the Vintage Ledger background and the Vintage postcard background. The Ledger is one of my favorites and was actually one of my first background stamps from Unity. It's very versatile. Stay safe.

      Delete
  12. Lovely cards, Miss Aimee. Love the birdie! And the postcard. And the ledger background. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWWWWW your cards are just so cute! I especially love your first card! I am a major butterfly fanatic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great CAS cards. You showcased the Unity stamp sets well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The butterflies in the the heart are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice! Those boots in the leaves are one of my favorite images.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! My favorite is the one with the view of the boots in the leaves. I love how you colored the leaves surrounding the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards! Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these cards! The ledger stamp and postcard stamp are now on my list of must-haves!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That vintage ledger stamp is really great! Not sure if I've ever seen that before! Awesome cards Aimee!
    Vannessa Osbourn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute cards, think I finally nabbed the sentiment kit you used for the last card, last night.Had to stock up on more Unity sentiment kits while they are on sale! They are all in my craft room or on my wishlist! I do mean ALL!

    ReplyDelete

If you need to reach me....please message me here.